MEMO RELEASED TO AMERICAN PUBLIC – Here’s What’s In It

A House Intelligence Committee memo was released on Friday showing that the alleged government surveillance abuse includes testimony from a high-ranking government official who says without the infamous Trump dossier, the FBI and DOJ would not have secured surveillance warrants to spy on the Trump team.

Fox News reported that the memo shows that after former British spy Christopher Steele was cut off from the FBI, he continued to pass information, as did Fusion GPS, through Justice Department Official Bruce Ohr. The memo makes it clear that Steele also has a strong personal bias against President Trump.

“Steele admitted to Ohr his feelings against then candidate Trump, in September of 2016, when Steele told Ohr, that he Steele ‘was desperate that Donald Trump not get elected and was passionate about him not being president,” the memo reads.

Then-FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe confirmed that no FISA warrant would have been sought from the without the Steele dossier information.

Earlier on Friday, Trump lashed out at a Justice Department he said has been “politicized” by Democrats.

“The top Leadership and Investigators of the FBI and the Justice Department have politicized the sacred investigative process in favor of Democrats and against Republicans – something which would have been unthinkable just a short time ago,” Trump wrote on Twitter. “Rank & File are great people!”

Republicans have been trying to get the memo released for weeks, calling it “shocking,” “troubling” and “alarming” and one likening the details to KGB activity in Russia.

What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.